As countdown for the the Kogi and Bayelsa States 2019 Governorship Elections are just a few days away, scheduled for Saturday, 16 November, 20019. The INEC has assured the public that the INEC Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is available to the public for responses to enquiries, incident-reports, complaints about the electoral process.
The Independent National Electoral Commission Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is a facility allowing the general public constant access to the Commission with enquiries and exchange of information.
The INEC Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is a Situation Room that operates daily. For now, it will open between 9am and 5pm. Later on, the Centre will scale up to round-the-clock (i.e. 24-hour) service.
As a daily Situation Room, the Centre offers the public opportunity for getting real time responses to enquiries, incident-reports, complaints and queries about any aspect of the electoral process.
The Centre can be accessed through telephone lines, INEC’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Emails and myINEC Mobile App.
1. HOTLINES: 0700-CALL-INEC (0700-2255-4632)
2. Website address: www.inecnigeria.org
3. Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC Nigeria)
4. Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
5. Instagram: @inecnigeria
6. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You can also download the official myINEC App on Google Play Store via this link >>> Download here
…..Call in, someone will be waiting to respond…..
INEC: Making your votes count… Consolidating our democracy